Navigating the world of work after finishing your studies? Take your career to the next level!
So you've left the lecture theatre and you're now looking forward to starting out on an exciting journey into the world of professional logistics. Are you impatient to start putting your extensive specialist knowledge to practical use? At Contargo, we welcome enthusiastic new talent who want to get off to a flying start with passion and drive.
We offer regular opportunities for new employees to join us in various entry positions in assistant roles, project management and other exciting areas. It's a unique opportunity for spirited shapers of the future to show us your potential. Welcome to a new and exciting logistics career at Contargo!
What we can offer you
As long as you're highly motivated, anything's possible!
If you simply need the chance to prove yourself on a professional platform, we'd be pleased to welcome you as a specialist in your chosen area. Regardless of the position you take on with us, we look forward to shaping the future of logistics together.
What we require from you
Ideally, you'll have studied logistics, business studies, computer science, industrial engineering or a similar discipline. We don't have hard and fast rules regarding experience, because we value self-initiative, openness and the motivation to actively apply yourself and initiate change. At Contargo, we're always happy to take a look at interesting backstories with unusual trajectories and knowledge.
The best prospects to look forward to
We're exceptionally quick to hand responsibility to our graduates, so you'll be able to actively apply your ideas right from the start. From day one, we offer extensive support, which to us means diverse training and development programs.
You'll also enjoy various benefits and add-ons which differ depending on your location and business area.
Direct entrants and trainee programs
Our trainee program is the perfect way to start your professional career if...
- ...you want to get to know another part of Contargo every six months
- ...you want to find out about the diversity of our services in the field of (container) logistics
- ...you want to spend 24 months participating in varied projects which will allow you to play a decisive role in shaping the future of container logistics
- ...you want to be able to establish a wide network in the Contargo/RHENUS Group for your future career
How you benefit:
- You'll get to shape the design and order of your placements during the trainee program yourself.
- In addition to expert contacts, you'll have an experienced Contargo mentor who'll be able to help you with all of your questions.
- We'll help you to develop both professionally and personally.
- You'll benefit from HR support for the entire duration of your training program.
- You'll be able to help with Contargo's international projects.